Living From Your Heart




Hi All,

Glad to be back at writing, took sometime off, but now I am back at it.

Lots has happened this past year, my two older kids have moved out, and I am feeling a bit like an empty nester except for my little 6.5 year old who is a ray of sunshine.

Our summer was very busy and fun. It ended off as it usually does with our annual trip to Newfoundland. I know when the end of our trip comes, summer is pretty much over. It's back to the grind with all the craziness of a new year. This year was going to be different though, my oldest daughter moved out and is living with her Dad and going to Sheridan College, my son is living and loving life in BC, and my Lil' Miss Kayla is entering in grade 2. So the traffic in the house has cut down tremendously.

When we go to Newfoundland each summer it is very hard to leave. Each year we say wouldn't it be nice if we could live here someday. I've wanted to live in Newfoundland for the past few years, but it never felt right. Now with my older children moving out and doing their own thing, the time feels right for us to do what we have wanted to for a few years now.

So with that said, we are so excited to share that we are moving to Newfoundland in mid November. I have been waiting to share with my friends and family for a while now. I've taken the last month and did some deep soul searching, and praying. I asked God for direction, and a sign to say was this move right for us now. The next day I was contacted about a great possibility on a job in Newfoundland (I can't give details right now). We will be having a house built for us, and in the in term will live with my husband's uncle until the house is ready.

Before we made our decision I spoke to my family and close friends and explained about our plan and our decision. I felt sad knowing I am making other people sad, but they understand and respect our decision. This move feels right and it's what has been in my heart for the past few years. Now that I have their blessing I can't wait to begin our new journey. We listed our house this past Thursday and it sold in less then 2 days. Some decisions are very difficult to make but when you live from the heart, you begin to be very honest with yourself and you realize the opportunities are endless.

So just wanted to share with you all about our new journey.

Thanks for stopping by...Much Love

Shelley xo














Comments

Popular Posts