My Love, My Joy

When you think of joy, what comes to mind? When you think of love what comes to mind?

My Joy My Love

In less then 24 hours I will be reunited with my children. A year and half ago my son moved to BC to live a free spirited life. It has been almost 1.5 years since I've seen my son, so I am like a kid on Christmas Eve, about to have all of my 3 kids together. You know eventually your kids grow up and move on, but this year certainly has consisted of alot of changes. There were times where I didn't think I could stick it out here in Newfoundland. But here we are 5 months later, and almost ready to start the build of our house. How exciting.

So our bags are packed and sitting at the door, my youngest daughter and myself are headed early in the morning for a flight from St. John's Newfoundland to Toronto. When we arrive in Toronto my best friend and my oldest daughter will be there waiting for us. Once they pick us up we'll head back to my BFF's house and get settled in, a few hours later my sons plane lands and will get dropped off at my BFF's house. We will have a few hours to catch up and share our stories before my son arrives. There will be so much catching up with my son, he said Mom, I have so many stories to share, so I can only imagine.

People often ask me how I am adjusting to life here in Newfoundland, and as I've mentioned previously it was an emotional roller coaster, but I can finally see the light. Although I miss my friends, family and especially my kids I am meeting such great people here, I am so excited to start building our life here.

Not everything has been easy, the transition has been challenging at times, but when you open you heart, the possibilities are endless.

If you struggle to find your joy, love or happiness, ask yourself these questions;

Did I offer peace today?
Did I bring a smile to someone's face?
Did I say words of healing?
Did I let go of my anger and resentment?
Did I forgive?
Did I love?

When you commit to a process, and keep the faith, happiness will be right there waiting for you.

Until next time...Thanks for stopping bye.

Much Love,
Shelley






Comments

Popular Posts